|Top 5 Tips
- Your Trademarks are a big asset of the business, if you haven’t already registered them, do it now.
- Stay Alert. Keep your team innovating, and chat to a patent attorney to find out if the ideas are patentable.
- Have you added new products and services or started trading in a new country? Your business may have changed, so check your registrations to make sure they cover the trademarks and the new offerings.
- Add in an IP check into your business process when you are developing new lines and new products. The earlier you file applications for IP rights the better.
- Use a professional, the experience and expertise they have throughout the process, from registering the mark to defending your registration, is invaluable, and can save you thousands.